duminică, 2 decembrie 2012

Sweet little lies I told myself

We keep our hopes high, we hope for the best,we try to see the best in people. We think that maybe , just maybe things will the different this time.We lie to ourselves ,we refuse to see what's right in front of our eyes. Maybe we just hold on to hope or maybe.....we just like the pain. Maybe we got used to it. Maybe we're all masochists . Or maybe we lie to ourselves because the truth freaking hurts. We... keep telling ourselves that things will be ok, that our guts is wrong, so bassically we are being lied from both sides, our side and...the other side.  We know the signs, We've seen them too many times already, we know where this is going ...but we really want to believe things will work out this time.  So we choose to ignore the signs.We choose to believe everything is happening in our mind.That nothing is wrong.
 Or maybe.....I am wrong? There I go again , lying to myself. There is no stop in this, is it? 
Oh come on december, I had such high hopes for you!!! Where is the magic I've been waiting for?

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena