sâmbătă, 1 decembrie 2012

Cinderella


Cinderella is a part of our childhood. I grew up with her. She is my idole. She is not just a weak litlle girl.She is not naive either. Think about it .....she didn't just wait for someone to come along and save her. She believed in dreams and she believed in taking chances.She knew what she wanted , a prince. So when he didn't come along , she put on a nice dress , new shoes and went over to the palace and got him.That girl had guts,if you ask me.She snucked out of the house in the middle of the night,went to a party full of unknown people and set her eyes on the hottest man there.She even left her shoe behind, and let's be serious ,no girl leaves her shoe behind no matter how much in a hurry she is.She left it behind to atract his atenttion.And you know what ? It worked.
She believed in dreams and she believed in doing something about them. So I believe in her.




Ps.: I am buying new shoes next week. You never know. I might meet my Prince Charming.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena