vineri, 28 decembrie 2012

Goodbye 2012


2012 is the year that went by so fast,maybe too fast.The year we realised people aren't as easy to understand as we thought.It's the year we felt the most pressure to the point where we gave up so many times.But it's also the year we learned how to get back on the hourse and try again.It's the year we said we were going to accomplish so many things and didn't accomplish any of them.It's the year we cried over so many pointless things.It's the year we had our hearts broken so many times.It's the year that made us look back and miss the people that are no longer a part of our life.It's the year we realised we are lost not because we don't have a map,but because we don't have a destination.It's also the year we learned how to lose and still have faith .

2012 is the year we all thought we were going to die.We didn`t !It's the year we survived! The year I survived to tell about with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes! And I am hopping for a better year!An exciting year, a year full of challenges.I don't want to just survive 2013 ,I want to discover myself and rebuild myself from scratch.I want to win over 2013 because 2012 taught me how to fight.And I will fight!
    
So pack your bags guys and prepare for an awesome year!Change your life! Start over!Set a goal and work toward it!Don't let anything in your way stop you!Be the change you want to see in the world! Do something for you and for those around you!


Manu Adriana we survived!!!We did it! And we are still standing on our own two feet!



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena