joi, 31 ianuarie 2013

Liked videos (playlist)








I've been losin' sleep,
I've been keeping myself awake
I've been wandering the streets,
For days and days and days
Going from road to road


Bed to bed,Lover to lover,And black to red,But I believe,I believeThere's no salvation for me now,No space among the clouds,And I've seen that I'm heading down,But that's alright,That's alright,That's alright..That's alright..
And I've been taking chances,I've been setting myself up for the fall,I've been keeping secrets,From my heart and from and from my soul.Going from road to road,Bed to bed,Lover to lover,Black to red,But I believe,I believeThere's no salvation for me now,No space among the clouds,And I've seen that I'm heading down,But that's alright,


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena