joi, 24 ianuarie 2013




"I'm a pretty girl. I'am not being arrogant,it's just kind of a fact.It's the blonde thing. It's how men see me.I'm not a smart girl or an interesting girl,I'm a pretty girl. The blonde and the boobs ,it confuses guys into thinking that I'am someone else.And I am used to them walking away when they realize..." but I am still hopping someone will come, someone who will see me as more than a pretty girl. Someone who will like me for me, with flaws and all, someone who won't run. Someone who will make me feel like me.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena