sâmbătă, 26 ianuarie 2013


And I remember when I met him,it was so clear to me that he was the only one for me.I wonder if he ever knew.   I begged him to stay.He was charismatic,magnetic,electric and everybody knew it.When he walked into a room every's woman head turned,everyone stood up to talk to him.

He was like this hybrid,this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself.I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him.  

And in that way I understood him and I loved him. I loved him and I still love him.




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena