joi, 24 ianuarie 2013



I just love this picture.It's simple, it's messy, it's wild,it's pure,it's disconnected from the world, it's exactly how love should look like. I want this, I miss this:the days I didn't had a care in the world, the days I knew exactly how things were, the days I knew exactly what  my relationship status was, the days I wasn't afraid to say how I felt because there was a "he " who felt the same, the days spent in bed without doing anything, the pillow talks, the park walks, the doors slammed in each other faces, the long kisses, the look of the clothes spread all around the room, the future plans, the look in his eyes that says "stay a little longer", the excitement, the surprise, the familiar, the connection.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena