sâmbătă, 23 martie 2013

Lullaby

I love watching you sleep. You don't know that , but I do. I love seeing you quiet, small, lost in your dreams, with your eyes closed . I don't know how others see you, sometimes I wonder about that , but in my eyes you are tall, taller than other men.And seeing you like that, seeing the sleepy you ,makes me feel that I can still do something for you, that I can still be your equal. Those are the moments I love, because those are the moments our hearts have the same rythme and that is my favorite music,the music I close my eyes to,  my lullaby.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

About

She believed in dreams and she believed in making something about them.

Pages

Un produs Blogger.

Recent News

Translate

Followers

Search this blog

© Believing in Cinderella, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena